Adele Music Video Analysis


Music Video Technical Analysis - Adele's 'Rolling In The Deep'




This week, I looked at an example of a professional music video and analysed what went into creating an effective music video - something I need to research and consider when creating my own music video project this year.



From reading this analysis, I am now more confident than before on knowing how to shoot a good music video. The coverage, shots and takes can be used as inspiration for me when it comes to creating my video and choosing my narrative and genre. What I took away from the analysis of this video was that I don't always have to focus on telling a linear story in a music video, and that my video can be made up of lots of different scenes and shots that are all telling different stories, but are still related to the song.























Comments

Popular Posts